11.27.2011

SEC West Champs - and we continue to march on....

Oh my. I was so nervous about LSU v Arkansas this year. I am always nervous about that game because they have a tendency to upset us --- and I was envisioning our perfect season going down the drain. I had so much nervous energy that I had to get out of the house and hit up a little Black Friday shopping pre-game timetime. Of course, Black Friday shopping now is never for me - but the babies made out like bandits. Or at least Quinn did. I am tired of buying the same old stuff for Ryan when he can just wear a polo shirt or a button down with jeans or cords and look dapper.

Anyway, gametime rolled around & Gigi broke out her LSU paraphenilia, including beads for everyone, including the babies. We even had some small gold pom poms. We were ready.

Then suddenly it was 14-0.

Arkansas.

Yikes.

Fortunately, I was conserving my energy for the 2nd half so I wasn't too upset. Gigi was getting beside herself. I tried to remind her it was early.

And so it was.

We ended up blowing them away 41-17.

Yes. Life was good.

Even more fun was to watch the babies cheer on our team. Ryan especially was into the game and kept us all laughing hysterically with his antics. The more we laughed, the harder he cheered. The resident comedian.


And of course, the obligatory pictures:

Quinn looks a little worried about the score - don't worry, baby girl - we came back!

Yeah, we had to take the beads away from Ryan after he attempted strangulation multiple times

Ma gave the kids an early Christmas present of these adorable chairs (which match perfectly with my living room decor!). Of course, they each like to sit in the other one's chair. Go figure.

Quinn playing with Uncle Zeb

Look, we scored!!!

Again, a baby with a beer??? What are we teaching our children? Oh yes, how to properly tailgate for an LSU game.


Ryan and I had almost matching outfits

The crew

So serious (and again, not in HER chair)

Fake eating. It's the new thing around here.

After the excitement of the game, it was time for bath and pjs - we broke out the Christmas ones! (Oh and I am OBSESSED with this Old Navy 2 piece pjs. They are sooooo soft)


Not sure what they were looking for - Santa already???

Family pic

Uncle Zeb and Aunt Emmy with the kids. (And Ryan made Em's night by saying "Emmmy" over and over again FINALLY! Don't think Gigi was jealous at all, ha!)

My little man. I thought we took those beads away???

No comments: