3.20.2012

Healing Quinn's Heart - Her Journey

So, ummm yeah - it's been quite awhile since I posted. Probably my longest bloggy break ever since I began this little novel. But oh my, it has been CRAZY around here. More to come on all of the insanity, as soon as I recover from the strep throat/double ear infection/sinus infection that I picked up somewhere along the way in all of the madness - super fun by the way. : )

However, I did want to share with y'all this article published in our local Katy Magazine. I was honored that their sweet editor asked me to write "Quinn's Story" to share a little bit about Congenital Heart Defects, and most importantly the power of prayer and faith during the darkest hours. Hope you enjoy! A HUGE thanks to Katy Magazine, Katrina, and the rest of the awesome staff who put together a beautiful issue. And much props to our wonderful photographer, Kendra Martin, who tooks these pictures of us back in December!

To view the pdf of the article, click on the link below and then scroll down to the 2nd to last entry, "Healing Quinn's Heart".


Much love to you all and more to come soon if I can get my act together around here!

post signature


No comments: