8.10.2012

Someone's Preggers : )

Ha, NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not me.  Not even close. Not anytime soon.

My brother and sister-in-law are expecting little baby Anderson in February 2013. 

I could not be more excited for them and am finally thrilled to be able to share the news after having to keep my mouth shut for the last 7 weeks or so. I hate secrets! But I feel privileged they shared the news with us so early on. Christina & Blaine, we love you guys very much and are so thrilled to be able to walk alongside you in this new chapter of your life. 

I almost want to cry every time I think about it because it's my baby brother having a baby. I feel very fortunate that we've always been very close and have grown into best friends as adults. I can tell him anything without fear of judgment, I can call him at the most random times, cry on his shoulder, laugh with him, and now we can see our families grow together. He's such a special guy and even though I think he may be scared out of his pants right now about becoming a daddy, I know he will be a great one.

 And we can't forget the momma-to-be. I feel so grateful to have Christina as my sister-in-law. We've shared some awesome memories and she is such a special person in all of our lives. She has one of the most thoughtful and generous hearts --- and her creativity is unmatched! That child is going to do the coolest craft projects, bake the best desserts and treats, and probably be a star tennis player. One thing is for sure, boy or girl, that's going to be a tall kiddo! (My brother is about a foot taller than me at 6'1 or 6'2 -- and I think Chris is right at 5'10 or so). I can't wait to find out what the little bean is! Stay tuned...

Speaking of creative, they put together this announcement to make it "facebook official". How freaking cute is this? Denver and Putty are going to quickly have their worlds rocked. They may actually have to become dogs instead of children.

Congrats again, y'all! Love you muchly. I'll try to keep my annoying sister and aunt tendencies to a minimum. Totally normal to ask Blaine or Christina every other day how she's feeling right??? 


post signature



2 comments:

Libby said...

Oh that's really excited. Congratulations to them!!! And frankly, being an aunt is so.much.fun.

Kami said...

How exciting!!!! Congrats to your growing family! I can't believe how big your wee ones are getting! Time flies by so fast!

Kami