2.23.2013

Welcome to the World!

I am so excited to announce the arrival of my beautiful niece, Kayleigh Blaine Anderson, born on Feb. 22nd at 9:27pm, weighing 7lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long. Mom (Aunt Tina) and Dad (Uncle B) and baby are all doing great, although exhausted after a long day.




So amazing to see my little brother holding his little one. And amazing to see how much he looks like our daddy in this picture. Tears.

I can't wait to get my hands on this little one. For the past couple of months, I have been plotting my get away should we get "the call" that she was on the way. Kayleigh timed it perfectly for a weekend when nothing was really happening. However, my body had other plans and I ended up having surgery this past Wednesday, so I couldn't travel to be with them. :( But I am definitely making my way to A-town next weekend and hopefully will be able to help --- heck, it's been 2 1/2 years, I'll even take my late-night feeding turn just for old times sake.

Kayleigh, we already love you so much and can't wait to see how you will be a huge blessing to your parents and to our family. May you always know how much you were loved...from the beginning.

Love always from Aunt Meagan,


post signature

No comments: