4.22.2014

National Infertility Awareness Week at Houston Moms Blog

April 21st is the beginning of National Infertility Awareness Week. If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know that Matt & I struggled with infertility for several years prior to the birth of the twins. Along the way (back in the archives of 2009 and 2010), I wrote a lot about our journey. However, I've never really gotten the whole story down in one place. So when the Houston Moms Blog decided to do a week-long series to provide hope and awareness, I was thrilled to be a part of it. And a little scared :) I'm pretty much an open-book but it's always a little frightening to put it all out there for the world to see. Or our little corner of the world. And HUGE kudos to my husband for allowing us to share so many intimate details. You're the best, babe! LOVE YOU!

Anyway, here is my post from yesterday. My prayer in sharing is that at least one person will find they are NOT alone in this battle. It's one of the most difficult things we've ever been through but the rewards and blessings were so worth it. Follow along this week as other moms share their stories as well!

Love,

post signature

No comments: