1.02.2011

A Picture Post - The babies from birth to 6 months

A 2010 review of the babies - from birth to 6 months old. I simply cannot believe how much they have grown and changed. And I simply cannot believe how many pictures I have of them (these are probably only .1% of the pictures I have taken). One major goal of 2011 is to finally get them organized in their photo album. I have purchased probably about 1,000 pictures off of snapfish, but when it comes to putting them in some semblance of order - well, I haven't gotten there yet. Luckily, I have a dear friend who must have read my mind about my New Year's resolution and sent me a beautiful album for Christmas (Thanks, J!). So I will get it done SOON. Until then, here are just a few of the highlights of 2010 from June 3rd to almost present!

** and of course, some of these got out of order when I went to add more - yeah for blogger. Or maybe it's me and my computer skills. Either way - frustrated.***

Ryan shortly after birth, June 3rd, 2010 (5lbs, 2oz @ 6:55pm)


Quinn shortly after birth, June 3rd, 2010 (3lbs, 13oz @ 6:56pm)
Quinn @ 1 day old with Daddy
Ryan @ 1 day old
Ryan and his first bottle with Mommy
Ryan goes home on June 7, 2010

Mommy & Daddy with Ryan (Quinn had already been transported to the NICU)

My sweet Q's feet with lots of tubes :( (She looked a little frigtening the first night with so many tubes and wires, but by the next day, most of that equipment was gone (save for a few monitors) and she just looked like a perfect baby, just a tiny one!)

Gig 'Em, Ags! (Ryan)
Quinn @ 1 day old - she was so bundled up!

Ryan is 1 week old!
Quinn is 1 week old (still in Level 3 NICU)


Mommy finally holds 2 babies in her arms (June 13th) after Quinn graduated to Level 2 NICU


Ryan is 2 weeks old - look at all of that wrinkly skin!!!

Quinn @ 2 weeks old (and finally in Level 2!)



The babes hang out in the NICU

Ryan at 3 weeks (somehow I missed taking 3 week pictures - can't imagine how I forgot that!)

Quinn is 3 weeks old - and probably about 4.5lbs right here



Coming up on 4 weeks old and first 4th of July - still in the NICU for Q

And we're growing - Ryan is 1 month!

Q at 1 month old - she was almost 5lbs here if I remember correctly.

Gigi finally gets to hold Quinn for the first time. It was love at first sight.


5 weeks and first of many interactions between the twins -  Ryan just kept grabbing and holding Q's hands. Be still my heart :)

Ryan @ 5 weeks
Ryan is 6 weeks old.

Quinn is 5 weeks old (this is right before they decided she needed to be on oxygen :( )


Quinn at 6 weeks old (and now with the oxygen she would keep for a couple of months)

Ryan is 7 weeks old. My little monkey.
Babies reunited AT HOME - 7 weeks old!
Quinn goes home - July 17th, 2010 (approximately 7lbs)


 Finally home to do newborn pics together:















Cuddle monkeys! (8 weeks)

Playing together @ 2 months old

2 months old

Quinn at 2 months old.

Ryan @ 2 months old


3 months old (Quinn is oxygen-free but not quite pulse-ox monitor free!)

Gigi and her grandbabies

Getting more stylish as we get bigger - Ryan is in his "pimp" hat!

4 months old and also wishing Daddy a Happy 31st Birthday!

Oh, that bow. Poor child has had a bow stuck to her head since she was born.

Being goofy at 4 months.

Pretty girl.

Handsome boy - he is starting to lose that "baby look" at the ripe age of 4 months - yikes!!!


Ryan and Quinn are 5 months old - and they love each other!

Ryan @ 5 months old.

Still my petite girl (probably about 12lbs here) but getting some chunky monkey cheeks!

R&Q are 6 months old - and in Mommy's favorite outfits to date.

Handsome guy - and getting big - 15lbs 9oz

Quinn is growing - 13lbs 6oz!

Getting so strong!

Quinn is too!


Professional pics at 6 Months to follow:









The best 6 months of my life - and their 7 month birthday is coming up tomorrow (Jan. 3, 2011) - it's going to be a blessed New Year for sure.

post signature




1 comment:

Kami said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!! I seriously may have to do the same thing for the girls first birthday. I hope you don't mind. It goes by so quick!

Kami