5.13.2013

A Day in the Life at Preschool.

Y'all. 

We have been so blessed this year at our preschool. I can't believe there is just ONE day left. I dropped BABIES off in the fall and now I pick up little people. It's too much. They have had an outstanding year and it's been a huge blessing for both me and R&Q. They love going. They run in and wave "bye" to me - and if I'm lucky, I get a "I love you, Mommy".

 Their teachers have loved on them as their own. And today one of the teachers sent me these special pics. I love seeing them in their element. Especially the ones of pushing around in the cars - that's so what they do at home. Thankful for this year of two days a week and looking forward to THREE days next year. 



























I think they love each other.

post signature

No comments: